General & Contact
- In an always-changing world we believe that every company is looking for an edge in their digital-first journey. With relentless relevance and through active engagement our approach is to focus on empowerment and collaboration.
- Through inspirational thought leadership, active learning and expert guidance, CONNECT inspires organizational change-makers to discover what’s possible - and then deliver on it.
- CONNECT is an IT leadership event for ambitious, forward thinking CIOs, IT Decision Makers, Line of Business Leaders and architects looking to accelerate innovation and automate business processes.
- Both virtual and in-person attendees will get access to an exclusive content hub full of on-demand sessions and digital assets (ie. whitepapers, infographics, use-cases).
- In-person attendees can consume the on-demand sessions ahead of the live event and show up ready to discuss, ask questions, and network with speakers and peers.
- Yes, content will be available to consume on demand starting on June 22.
Registration and Hotel
- Group registration will not be available for MuleSoft CONNECT as we require each individual to have their own account.
- Cancellations for paid registrations received in writing by May 29, 2022 are refundable. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made after May 30, 2022. If you do not cancel by May 29, 2022 and do not attend the event, you are still responsible for payment. All cancellation requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As of April 2022, MuleSoft CONNECT will remain both an in-person and digital experience. We continue to monitor the state of the pandemic and we’ll adjust our program and protocols as needed based on local guidance. For questions or concerns, please email email@example.com. If the event does get canceled by MuleSoft, full refunds will be issued to in-person sponsors. In the event of cancellation for any other reason, MuleSoft will not be responsible for Attendee Expenses or other associated costs.
Health & Safety
- We’re excited to bring our community back together, with safety being our top priority.
- We are working with top medical leaders to create health and safety protocol in accordance with local guidelines that create the safest experience for all attendees and will share updates closer to the event.
- MuleSoft Health and Safety Cancellation Terms: MuleSoft reserves the right to cancel your Event registration if you fail to meet Event’s Health and Safety protocols.